Thursday, September 14, 2006

E-MALE - Mmmmm



I asked a friend if it was a sin to love him immediately, but the chick was too busy being greedy,trying to figure out if he lived in her city and how she would meet him first, to answer me (heffa!!!) If you're a GH fan, you might recognize this South African piece of pure chocolate fineness. Actually is he really chocolate? milk chocolatety, or toasted walnuts even... he's still yummy looking. He loves Miles Davis, is into charity work, he's related to Bishop Desmond Tutu even! I am tempted not to post his name, because I have been first hand witness of how his fineness causes greed... but M'Fundo Morrison wherever you are, call a sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madam, Please leave my future husband alone. m'kay. You can look but do not even attempt to touch even in your dreams.. lol

Anonymous said...

bloody thief. u and toni payne are husband snatchers.....heffa!!!