Thursday, March 15, 2007

Afrique Netizen - Museke

When I was looking for lyrics for Evi-Edna Ogholi's Happy Birthday song, naturally I entered a search in Google. I got many hits, but one of the first links I got was from this site, www.museke.com Not only did this site have the lyrics for the song, but they also had the youtube video embeded and an audio sample available for me. I have to thank them for making me and my friends sound borderline good (look we have talents, we all learned singing isn't one) at our friend's surprise birthday celebration. Needless to say, this site is now bookmarked as my "got to" site for anything African music related.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, this is what we envision with the Museke site. Tell all your friends about it.
Thank you for checking us out and if there's anything we can do to make the site better for the African music fan, don't hesitate to let us know.
:-)