Monday, February 05, 2007

Wubet - you bet!

A while ago, I was having drinks at Moya while meeting up with some people, who were having an event there. They kept me waiting and I happened to leaf through an Ethiopian lifestyle magazine that was available for sale there, and came across an article about wubet. After I read about the line, I made sure to visit their website, and came across several items that are now on my birthday wish list. It's a line of handbags that's a collaborated effort of Sara Abera, an Ethiopian textile designer, and Arnold Haas, a designer. These bags are created with traditional woven Ethiopian cloth, leather, beading and various metals, they're incredible unique pieces too.


















I want this bag, anyone feel like gifting it to me? I have the perfect outfit(s) to go with it too

The line is available for sale in many locations throughout Asia and Europe. Check out the rest of the collection here or by visiting www.wubet.com

No comments: