Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ok so some of you have seen this...


Get this video and more at MySpace.com


Ok so I "borrowed" from myspace today (I never said my content would be 100% original, please expect tons of borrowing), and I'm sure this has made its rounds on the internet. This is a Kenyan television advertisement for a condom. I love this ad for several reasons.

1. It's actually kinda sexy
2. My african people are looking so good (save the few split ends but I digress)
3. It's just as risque as many of the bikini ads, we're often bombarded with stateside
4. His skin is soooo smooth, yum
5. It's visually stimulating, the B&W, with splashes of color make me want the watch
6. I want to hear the rest of the music
7. Nothing like straight teeth in pretty smiles
8. It's been so long since any man has made me even look twice (sorry but do only ugly ones get visas?)
9. I like the rain
10. It's an ad for a condom, when we're dealing with simply ridiculous high rates of HIV/AIDs cases on the continent, an ad like this is a breath of fresh air

No comments: